Wednesday, April 15, 2009

FREE Detox Teleseminar on Thursday, April 16

Tera Warner of The Raw Divas is
hosting a FREE teleseminar this week all about Detox. I
plan to check it out - how about you?

She will discuss the most common mistakes
people make while detoxing and how to tell if you're due
for a clean-up yourself.

If you are looking for solutions to cravings, this can
help a lot with that, too.

CLICK HERE to sign up!

Tera is hosting her seminar with Dr. Ritamarie Loscalzo and it
promises to be a great call! You can read more about it
here:

FREE Detox Web Seminar Info

Tera's gone out on a limb with this one and says she'll be
making a CRAZY announcement at the end of the call for
anyone who is actually registered for the event and attends
this call.

By the way, don't worry if you cannot be there at the exact
time of the call - the recording will be available for 48 hours,
but you will need to be signed up to listen to it.

It's happening on Thursday, April 16th. I'm signed up and
hope you'll join me!

2 comments:

  1. On day 23 of my juice cleanse. Going to go between 30-40 days. Glad I found your blog to read what others have to say.
    http://www.veganrawfood.net/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Margaret - Thanks for stopping by, and congratulations on your 23rd day of juicing! You must be feeling wonderful right about now. It has been quite awhile since I have done a cleanse, but I clearly remember how great it felt! BTW, I love your blog - so many nice recipes there. :)

    ReplyDelete